Excellence in Immigration Law


Areas of Practice


We are here to help get you where you want to be. 


Options for families and individuals

  • I-130 Petitions for U.S. citizens and permanent residents who would like to sponsor certain family members for immigrant visas, including a spouse, parent, or sibling
  • K-1 Visas for U.S. Citizen who would like to petition foreign fiancees 
  • Applications for Permanent Residency through a family member or through a job
  • Removal of Conditions for those who have held Conditional Residency for 2 years
  • Applications for Citizenship
  • Expedited Citizenship for certain Permanent Residents who are stationed abroad with qualifying U.S. Citizen spouse
  • Derivative Citizenship for certain children whose parents naturalized 

Skill and Employment Based Options

  • O-1 for persons of Extraordinary Ability in the sciences, education, business, or athletics, or as an artist or athlete
  • EB-1 for persons of Extraordinary Ability  in the sciences, arts, education, business, or athletics through sustained national or international acclaim
  • TN Visas for qualified Mexicans and Canadians under NAFTA
  • J-1 Trainee Visas for training opportunities and cultural exchanges

Humanitarian Options

  • Asylum for those who cannot return to their home country due to a well-founded fear of persecution on based upon their Race, Religion, Nationality, Political Opinion, or Membership in a Particular Social Group
  • VAWA for spouses of citizens or LPRs who were subjected to abuse
  • U-Visa for victims of certain crimes who were helpful to law enforcement
  • Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) for individuals who entered the U.S. at a young age and meet other eligibility criteria.

Check Your Case Status Online

If you already have a USCIS receipt number, you can check your case status at the USCIS.gov website. Your receipt number is a 13-character case number assigned to your case by USCIS when your application was received.